Wednesday, August 25, 2010

For Sale



No, I'm not for sale, and neither is my blog. But, my house is!

If you or anyone you know are looking for a townhouse in Southwest Austin, look no further. My townhouse is move-in ready with updated finishes throughout from the lighting to the flooring.

Check out the virtual tour at www.5515Davis73.com

As you may have heard, Austin, TX is one of the best places to live in the United States today. Some evidence to back up my claims:

The Mother Nature Network recognizes Austin as one of the 10 greenest cities in the country.

Austin lands the number one spot as the top U.S. city for job growth, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Austin makes the list as one of the best cities for recession recovery on Forbes.com.

The American College of Sports Medicine’s American Fitness Index ranks Austin ninth among “fit” cities.

Not too shabby, right? Pass this along and help me sell my house! Muchas Gracias!

No comments:

Post a Comment