Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Where Have I Been Hiding?

Wondering where I've been lately? This wouldn't be much a of a travel blog if I didn't at least periodically update you on my adventures, would it now? To sum it up, I've been...

Here:

Tagging along with my friend, Julie, to South Stradbroke Island, where we spent the afternoon lazing around in hammocks.


And here:

Byron Bluesfest. Highlight of the day was seeing Michael Franti, but also enjoyed Kim Churchill and Xavier Rudd. Regrettably left before seeing ZZ Top due to cell phone failure...



Festival feet - GROSS!


And spending a whole lot of time here:

Burleigh Heads, about a 20 minute drive or hour bike ride from my place. Amazing spot to watch the surfers and enjoy the gorgeous 'winter' weather. Also good for a bit of nostalgia, as it's the first place Jaime and I stayed on the Gold Coast last year.



Other than that, I've been enjoying everyday life, trying hard not to take for granted how lucky I am to live here.

No comments:

Post a Comment